CABAL PH Girl Gamers Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOTSEAT/Cabal Girl Gamer of the Month

4 posters

Go down

HOTSEAT/Cabal Girl Gamer of the Month Empty HOTSEAT/Cabal Girl Gamer of the Month

Post by Tarhata Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:30 am

Since Athena seems busy and hasn't updated the Hot Seat Topic, I'm thinking of taking over that topic and it would double as the Cabal Girl Gamer of the Month. And here's what I'm thinking of doing. I choose a member to be featured, (suggestions are welcome) and we can all throw in questions for her. The Hot Seat will run for 2 weeks. She can choose not to answer some questions, although that would be against the spirit of being in the "Hot Seat". Basically, it all depends on how "game" the chosen member is. We can ask Zaytie to make access to that topic restricted to members of the club only so that no peering eyes from the outside people can judge you for your answers. It's all gonna be between the members of this sisterhood.

After the 2-week duration, I will then make a summary of the questions so I can make an article to be posted on the Cabal Girl Gamers Blog and it will run for a month.

Comments and Suggestions are welcome.
Tarhata
Tarhata
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-08

http://zzzisel.com

Back to top Go down

HOTSEAT/Cabal Girl Gamer of the Month Empty Re: HOTSEAT/Cabal Girl Gamer of the Month

Post by Admin Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:18 am

Ok girl, thanks for the suggestions..
pero... I will add another feats on this one.

It's better to make Nominations nalang.
This could be done by Poll through our Community Forum as well as in E-Games Forum.

But, Before the Nomination...
All members are required to post their Best In-Real-Life photos in our Gallery Thread

Why in both Forums?
In CABAL Online PH Discussions - E-Games Forum
- ONLY all non-members of CGGC are allowed to nominate it also includes GMs and CMs
- Only 1 vote PER person

In CABAL Girl Gamers Community Forum
- ONLY CGGC Members lang ang magvovote dito.
- 1 vote per member

* The number of votes in E-Games Forum will be added to CGGC Members Forum.
* The Poll will be open for 2 weeks.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-07-18

https://cabalph-girl-gamers.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

HOTSEAT/Cabal Girl Gamer of the Month Empty Re: HOTSEAT/Cabal Girl Gamer of the Month

Post by wanyi Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:42 pm

Only the broad mind and complete with such knowledge system, people can only as this truth preface. See a son of the building Lord, let me into a serious thought, I think, if not the son of the building Lord, is top of the truth of a betrayal of the fallacy is greatly compromise. Therefore, I decided to decisive top!

wanyi

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by qazs0220021 Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:20 am

After the 2-week duration, I will then make a summary of the questions so I can make an article to be posted on the Cabal Girl Gamers Blog and it will run for a month.

qazs0220021

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down