CABAL PH Girl Gamers Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Support from [CM] Jay to Cabal Online Girl Gamers

+6
Amanda
LadyPinkfLaMe
emskiwubit
Pu3ska
psyche03
Admin
10 posters

Go down

Support from [CM] Jay to Cabal Online Girl Gamers Empty Support from [CM] Jay to Cabal Online Girl Gamers

Post by Admin Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:55 am

I forgot to tell you about this one,. Cabal Online Girl Gamers Club has already been proposed since CBT(Closed Beta Test). CM Jay already know about this one. One day, I saw that my thread about the Girl Gamers Club has been pinned or stickied at the E-Games Forum under Cabal Online PH by FM Leimrey. I'm glad to see it but then on the other day, it was removed. No offense, there are still reasons and other rules to be followed before it was set as an Official Club for all.

On the otherhand, As Open Beta was being released I'm glad to see that he is still supporting for the Cabal Online PH Girl Gamers Club.

Here' the proof:
CM Jay's Blog Topic about the CABAL Online Girl Gamers
Support from [CM] Jay to Cabal Online Girl Gamers Thedocwx1
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-07-18

https://cabalph-girl-gamers.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Support from [CM] Jay to Cabal Online Girl Gamers Empty Re: Support from [CM] Jay to Cabal Online Girl Gamers

Post by psyche03 Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:07 pm

wOw.. tHatz nice
nywei,, official or not..
i still like the club ^^
psyche03
psyche03
Dual Regular
Dual Regular

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Support from [CM] Jay to Cabal Online Girl Gamers Empty Re: Support from [CM] Jay to Cabal Online Girl Gamers

Post by Pu3ska Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:14 pm

nice nice nice
Pu3ska
Pu3ska
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-22

https://www.youtube.com/j3n27

Back to top Go down

Post by emskiwubit Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:24 am

wow really lookin' forwrd to making US official woHOOooo

"And now when everything is made as simple and striking as possible, there probably is no time to develop such a complicated characteristic as "being ladylike" (in its former soulful meaning). ... the former concept "lady" meant also beauty. Not the beauty of features or clothes, but a graceful behavior coming from self-control. A lady is not loud-voiced, her laughter is not shrill, she moves freely and peacefully. Everything in her is beautiful even when she is homely. ...
emskiwubit
emskiwubit
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:31 am

^_^..

GM Ryujin will help us to make our club official.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2008-07-18

https://cabalph-girl-gamers.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyPinkfLaMe Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:24 pm

Why did GM Ryujin withdraw his being "charlie" in our club? That's too bad. I have his YM account, he gave it to me when he send his PM sa forums. He said I'll pass it all to you girls so that we could have time to have a YM conference with him. But later, I found out that he backed out. Bakit po? Is it related to the conference we had the other day with the other forumers?
LadyPinkfLaMe
LadyPinkfLaMe
Master
Master

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-07-27

http://www.pinkflamescorner.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:28 pm

^

He did not. Oki? Smile
Amanda
Amanda
Dual Regular
Dual Regular

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Quarillina Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:32 am

Nice one po ^__^;
keep it up.
Quarillina
Quarillina
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-08-24

http://profiles.friendster.com/asukalangleysoryu

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessMoon Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:36 pm

what makes a Cabal club official? O.o just curious Smile
GoddessMoon
GoddessMoon
Dual Novice
Dual Novice

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by mamicoh Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:39 pm

nice nman..

bsta me w/ or w/out der approval i love our club

pero mas ok pa din ung ma REcognize tyo dvah?

gudluck 2 us!!!!
mamicoh
mamicoh

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Missman Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:39 pm

The first ASICS shoes were introduced in 1949 by Kihachiro Onitsuka in Kobe, Japan. Onitsuka founded the athletic footwear company Onitsuka Co. Ltd. by manufacturing basketball shoes in his living room,Asics Shoes Australia were introduced to the United States in 1977 and were part of a wave that introduced athletic performance and technical advancements in shoes. In 1990, Cheap Asics shoes research institute was opened. Today, Asics running shoes is known for building some of the finest shoes for running, volleyball and more. North face outlet sale UK as an popular and must brand for winter for keeping warm and from the hurt of the cold winter are now on big discount on north face sale. There are men, women and kids North face jackets sale outlet online with waterproof and windproof functions. In order to keep winter comfortable and cozy, you need to check north face outlet UK further on our site. Whether you choose a North face jackets a breathable base layer, you will find that allof the North Face Sale in our range provides outstanding comfort and protection. We are leading providers of North face outlet store, stocking the finest products at reasonable prices.

Missman
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down