CABAL PH Girl Gamers Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lost in the clevland

Go down

lost in the clevland Empty lost in the clevland

Post by lovehbk Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:16 am

I was all set to watch the Lost complete series dvd much anticipated LOST finale this past Sunday. Had the snacks and wine ready. Tissues were handy for tears I knew would be shed. Set to watch on my HD tv through my HD dvr/cable box. Just a smidge before Mad Men dvd 9PM, the picture on our local ABC affiliate began to break up. About a half new dvd releases hour into it, I decided to reboot my dvr box thinking it was a cable problem. Show was 2 1/2 hours long, wouldn’t hurt. That didn’t help. It was the station’s feed, not the cable. Really?! Finally had to watch on the regular cable feed just to see the finale. Here’s what the station had to say for itself.And to add insult to injury, a little over halfway through the Jimmy Kimmel special the cable went totally out! I’m sure, if you disney movies dvd had opened your windows you would have heard the angry outcry from Losties in the WEWS viewing area. The ones I really feel sorry for are those that had parties to view the finale. So, How I met your mother season dvd it’s on to rerecording the whole thing on Saturday and watching as we should have been able to on Sunday.

lovehbk
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-11-16

Back to top Go down