CABAL PH Girl Gamers Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An advice for a stress-free Cabal

2 posters

Go down

An advice for a stress-free Cabal Empty An advice for a stress-free Cabal

Post by Mujitsu Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:24 am

With the rampant botting and the amnesty rule made, one who is hooked with Cabal maybe stressed right now. Here are a few tips from a nobody to deal with those An advice for a stress-free Cabal Stress

1. Go back to your comfort space.
Ask yourself, why did you choose to play Cabal? It's to have fun. Not to be the best, not to be the most feared, but to enjoy playing during your free time.

2. Avoid power hunger.
One of the problems why greed and envy are present in Cabal because you would want to be the best ingame. Play at your own pace and never use people just to get on top and your success would come out naturally.

3. If you have nothing to spend, then don't.
If you want to level up faster, don't batter yourself thinking of ways on how to buy EPs for your premium items. Don't be like drug addicts who come to the point of stealing just to gratify their need. (I spent weeks with them so I know ü)

4. Disregard rude players.
If you encounter rude players online, its best to talk in a civilized manner and pawn him direct to the heart. Kinda mean, but beneficial to you in the sense that you know you don't have to type in caps just to let him know who's wrong. And sometimes, being silent is one of the most effective ways. He will grow tired taunting you and will eventually leave. If its here at the forums, he will chase you like a mad dog and eventually find out for himself that he's been stupid the whole time.

5. Lastly, don't forget your real life friends.
If its maintenance day, if you can't log in because of full channels, its good to take a break for a while and go out with your friends, whether Cabalists or not. The most important thing in every online gaming is, you have to balance your social life with your gaming. It's not healthy to stay focus in game. ._.

Any more tips are encouraged, except for botting. An advice for a stress-free Cabal Kill

I just want to add this message I got from my phone:

In life, there are lots of people watching our next move, desperately waiting for us to fail and even praying for us to give up. But don't mind them. It just doubles the fun of living and surviving. Let's keep in mind that failures and problems are not things we should be scared of. They could lead to breakthroughs and great discoveries. See life as an adventure and enjoy every moment of it. Have a great life. You deserve it.. =)
Mujitsu
Mujitsu
A. Master
A. Master

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

An advice for a stress-free Cabal Empty Re: An advice for a stress-free Cabal

Post by rnight Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:27 am

Shake your Hands... or do Hand Exercises every 30 or 45 minutes,

Playing Cabal is so addictive... but constant hand movements may cause Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.

Crying or Very sad

you may download Workrave v1.8.5: This program assists in the prevention and recovery of Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI).
rnight
rnight

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down