CABAL PH Girl Gamers Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top Apps for the iPad 2 Transfer

Go down

Top Apps for the iPad 2 Transfer Empty Top Apps for the iPad 2 Transfer

Post by xiang2011 Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:38 am

iPad 2 - is now the hottest tablet computer from Apple. The 9.7-inch high-resolution screen makes iPad 2 perfect for watching HD movies, TV shows, podcasts, music videos, and more. However, theiPad 2 Smart Cover video formats supported by the iPad 2 are relatively limited compared to the number of formats available on the market. But there are some problems for transfer files from iPad 2 to computer.
"Yestoday, I delete the photo of mine iPad 2 Keyboardfrom my PC hard disk by mistake, you know, the photo is very important for me. I have to recover the photo from my hard disk. I try to do it, but I failed. Luckily, I have the photo on my iPad 2, but I can't move the picture on the iPad 2 ChargeriPad 2 onto my computer. how can I move the photo from iPad 2 to PC or Mac? any help will be apprecaited!"
Now with the iPad 2 to Mac Transfer or the iPad 2 Files Transfer you can transfer music, movies, photos, playlist, podcast, Hard iPad 2 CaseTV shows to Mac for backup, and copy iPad 2 content to iTunes Library easily.
For windows iPod, I use iPad 2 Files Transfer, a very easy-to-use program. It allows you to import video, audio, photo files or folders from iPad 2 to PCiPad 2 Cases Leather quickly. It ensures proven easy, entire and secure transfer. I've recommended it to many friends and they like it very much. The whole process is very simple.
Transfer from iPad 2 to Computer
Step 1: Connect iPad 2 to Computer
RiPad 2 Pouchun software and connect your iPad 2 to computer.
Step 2: Choose Files
Choose the files you want to transfer from iPad 2 to computer.
Step 3: Start Transfer
Click "Export"and choose Export to Disk Only on the following form, thenStand iPad 2 Case click "Start Transfer" to transfer from iPad 2 to Computer.
A few seconds later, the transfer will be finished, click OK button. That' all the process of transferring files from iPad 2 to computer. Sounds great? Free download and ED Hardy iPad 2 Casehave a try with transferring iPad 2 to pc so that you can enjoy iPad 2 files on your PC freely!
Part 2: For Mac Users:
For mac iPod, I recommend iPad 2 to Mac Transfer , which you will finally find that it's a powerful and professGlitter iPad 2 Coverional assistant when you copy files from iPad 2 touch to Mac, enables you to back up any kinds of files between iPad 2s and Mac computer, including apps, music, videos, pictures and more.
Step-by-step transferring guides are as folFlower iPad 2 Caselows:
How to Transfer iPad 2 to Mac
Step 1: Run the software, connect iPad 2 to Mac, it will automatically detect iPad 2, then the iPad 2 icon library and playlists will appear in the left window. Related information about iPad 2 Hello Kitty Style iPad 2 Covershows in the right window.
Step 2: Click "iPad 2 Music" button in the left colum, all the iPad 2 songs will appear in the file list. You can check before the songs you want to transfer from iPad 2 to Mac.
Tips: There left colum haAnimal Print iPad 2 Cases many options provide for you, you can transfer Movies, Photos, playlist, podcast, TV shows etc.. from iPad 2 to Mac.
Step 3: Choose a folder for store the transferred files, then click "Save" button to start to transfer iPad 2 to

xiang2011
Dual Novice
Dual Novice

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2011-03-15

Back to top Go down