CABAL PH Girl Gamers Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pArkhUrst - Neptune ^^

2 posters

Go down

pArkhUrst - Neptune ^^ Empty pArkhUrst - Neptune ^^

Post by pArkhUrst Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:20 am

Hello everyone!

First of all, I want to tell how did i find this site..well..i was in our IT Class when i searched for some pictures of Force Shielders then..browse..browse..TADAAAA!!! IM HERE! Very Happy

Anyway,I'm pArkhUrst(IGN),18 years of age and you can call me PARK for short. I would be happy if you call me that name rather than calling me with the whole name then mispelled it! It happens to me all the time.Haha! (parkhrust,parkhurts(hurts?).etc xD)

I'm really happy discovering this site.^^ I can share my thoughts and chikas to my fellow Cabal girl gamers..because..honestly..some of us were uhm..discriminated by the boys when we tell them that we are girls (panggap!bulok na style mo thing)..blah blah.blah...^^

I have a Force Shielder in Neptune

IGN : pArkhUrst
Lvl: 123
Guild: llCastleVaniall

*I work so hard just to reach that level.It took me months and months because i just keep on chatting with my guildmates and tambay lang ng tamabay sa BI. LOL Very Happy)

hmmm...so much for my introduction..haha

I SALUTE ONLINE GAME GIRL GAMERS! WE ROCK!
cheers
pArkhUrst
pArkhUrst

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Back to top Go down

pArkhUrst - Neptune ^^ Empty Re: pArkhUrst - Neptune ^^

Post by hath80 Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:17 am

With the right tool, you can easily burn mp4 to dvd and itunes to dvd. Besides, you can also use the dvd burning software to burn wmv to dvd, quicktime mov to dvd, etc. Also, you can use drm removal tool to remove drm protection from itunes, zune, amazon legally.

hath80
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-11-30

http://www.dvd-creator-converter.com/

Back to top Go down