CABAL PH Girl Gamers Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Game Meet up ^^;

Go down

In Game Meet up ^^; Empty In Game Meet up ^^;

Post by GoddessMoon Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:54 am

hey guys~

Something got stuck to meh mind while i was wandering in game.

I was walking around teh beautiful city of Port Lux, and then suddenly a familiar name came into view.

It was a Cabal Girl Gamer member, and so i stopped and said hi o/

It was no surprise that she dint recognize meh, since i dint have a chance to talk to her in teh forum (or elsewhere, to be exact) but yeah you know teh feeling when you see someone familiar and you can't help but say hi and you get a little uneasy coz you guys don't know each other. O.o

Frustrating as it can get, it's rather funny as well. ^^;

It may seem a little silly, but I would just love the idea of having an "in game meet up", so that we get to know each other and be more united ^_^

Let's set aside our differences (guilds, classes, preferences of sorts) and let's prove that CGGC is real more than anything else that there is in Cabal ^_~

PS:
Since we have different servers, why not have a scheduled meet up -- like for example, every first saturday of the month for different servers -- so that the others can adjust to the sched. ^^;

Won't it be fun to meet others before actually meeting them in real life? ^^

So erm...what do you gals think? any suggestions / reactions fellow cabal-mates? ^^;
GoddessMoon
GoddessMoon
Dual Novice
Dual Novice

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down