CABAL PH Girl Gamers Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Art of Losing (and Gaining)

Go down

The Art of Losing (and Gaining) Empty The Art of Losing (and Gaining)

Post by GoddessMoon Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:49 pm

***WARNING: emo-clad content: might be dangerous to your moodish swinging day Very Happy

Let me share something to you gurls.

I'm pretty sure you've sure experienced losing or gaining something that has been vital in your life for some time.

Whether its a material thing, a friend, boyfriend, a family member or sometimes even a pet -- im pretty sure you've somehow felt the depression, the sadness, the feeling of utter helplessness that has bounded you're entire being for a second, an hour, a day or maybe, up until now your still struggling out of it.

I dont want to use the word "forever", since i know we will, for sure, move on.

I have been a gamer for quite some time now, and i've gained a lot of experience in terms of online gaming -- more than the usual leveling, questing and grinding.

I have been hacked several times during the era of Ragnarok (i have played other games but i havent been that unlucky in the others) and luckily, i havent suffered the severe loss, the pain and suffering of being hacked in Cabal. Sadly, i know quite a few who have experienced the tragic incident which has left them with no choice but to start all over again, and some who have lost the joy in cabal decided to do what's best after the said event -- to quit.

Darling gurls, no matter how much you trust a person, be sure to keep guard on the most precious thing you have -- try to remember that you are responsible for what is solely yours, be it a personal, material thing or an irreplaceable treasure.

Always be sure to guard yourself, your belongings, your treasure. Don't go about parading and giving away the stuff you know you'll regret ones you've given and lose it. It's always best to keep the precious things to yourself; or if you really want to share it, be sure you know the consequences that are sure to follow.

That goes to same with botting. You know its against the rules, but still you choose to use it, for the sole purpose of what, entertainment? Enjoyment? A quick way to get all the things you want -- a euphoric victory, an abrupt high. But that's just it. Easy. Quick. Abrupt. After that, they'd pull the rag under you and you'll find yourself slumped and breathing out the happiness as soon as the loneliness and bitterness comes in. Be ready to face the consequences; you wanted it, you did it without thinking twice or thrice (maybe you should've thought about it more), you'd fall rock bottom.

Don't let this get into you. It's just a reminder. Before you do anything that would be irreparable, think about it first. Think about it a million times. It wouldnt hurt to give it some time to think. It would save you a lot of trouble.

Another day of sweet ranting. :3

Have a great day guys ^^

Last edited by GoddessMoon on Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : unreadable font color)
GoddessMoon
GoddessMoon
Dual Novice
Dual Novice

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum