CABAL PH Girl Gamers Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CGGC Blog - Comments and Suggestions needed

+5
azirmehk
LadyPinkfLaMe
miyuki_tan
psyche03
Tarhata
9 posters

Go down

CGGC Blog - Comments and Suggestions needed Empty CGGC Blog - Comments and Suggestions needed

Post by Tarhata Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:47 am

Since the hot seat will be done in a few weeks, I'm currently working on purchasing hosting for the CGGC blog. I would like to get your input on the following issues.

1. I will be hosting the blog on page.ph. It comes with a free subdomain so I want to get suggestions on what subdomain to use. For those who are not familiar with SEO (Search Engine Optimization), a good domain name has to be related to the topic of the site. If we use www.CabalPHGirlGamersClub.page.ph , it would be great for SEO because it contains all the keywords that the blog represents. It will also make it easier for the blog to show up on search engines, meaning, pag nagsearch kayo kunyari sa google about Cabal or Cabal Girls, our blog would show up as one of the results. On the other hand, that domain is quite long too so it might be hard for other people to remember it. So if you have suggestions on what domain name to use, feel free to post.

2. We also have the option of providing email accounts for all active and loyal members. We can consider it a privilege for them. The email address would depend on what domain we use. Example, if we choose to use www.CabalPHGirlGamersClub.page.ph ; a sample of a personalized email address would be tarhata@cabalphgirlgamersclub.page.ph . Now, I know most of you would still be mainly using your personal yahoo/hotmail/gmail accounts even if you get your CGGC email accounts so the web space needed wouldn't be much. But just to be sure, we could put a couple of ads on the page and I would request everyone to click on those ads once a day. If we end up not exceeding the allotted web space for the package that I would be purchasing, we could instead use the money that the blog would earn for buying prizes for the events/contests that the club would be having. The ads would be provided by Google Adsense and it would be under my name because I'm already a verified user. It would make it easier for us to cash out whatever earnings we get.

3. The blog would be using Wordpress and aside from the monthly Cabal Featured Girl Gamer, you could also post articles that you think is related to the club or what this club stands for. The blog will be moderated.

4. If everybody else would approve, we could also have a Member Directory which would contain our in-game details (for easy reference in case new members from your server would like to communicate with you) and personal details like Friendster and YM accounts. If majority of you vote to have this option implemented, some members can still opt to not have their details listed.

That's all I can think of for now, if you have comments, suggestions, violent reactions or whatnots, feel free to post.
Tarhata
Tarhata
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-08

http://zzzisel.com

Back to top Go down

CGGC Blog - Comments and Suggestions needed Empty Re: CGGC Blog - Comments and Suggestions needed

Post by psyche03 Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:05 am

wOw.. i love to have that personalized e-mail account hehe..
i guess okei naman ung sinabi mo ^^
psyche03
psyche03
Dual Regular
Dual Regular

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

CGGC Blog - Comments and Suggestions needed Empty Re: CGGC Blog - Comments and Suggestions needed

Post by miyuki_tan Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:16 am

thats nice sis

now we can have our own e-add

keep it up sis ^_^
miyuki_tan
miyuki_tan
Dual Novice
Dual Novice

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyPinkfLaMe Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:26 am

Great idea there sis! +1 to that.
LadyPinkfLaMe
LadyPinkfLaMe
Master
Master

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-07-27

http://www.pinkflamescorner.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by azirmehk Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:29 am

a big wow to that..

medyo nahihirapan nga ako i search sa search engine yung site na toh kaya gumwa nalang ako ng link sa siggy ko sa e-games forums..

kaso sis you're right medyo mahaba nga, madaling makalimutan...

azirmehk
Dual Novice
Dual Novice

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:25 am

Magaling. Magaling. Magaling.
Taratitat. I've been waiting for you about this one, and I'm glad you already have a bluprint.

Anyway, If this would happens, everything would be revised again.
I could change the layout of the website ~ as well as its contents.

In addition with this matter.... our adviser - Papa Piolo (code name) would be leaving the whole community of e-games especially the club. Now, what we need is the -- members' participation.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-07-18

https://cabalph-girl-gamers.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by qazs022002 Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:42 am

It will also make it easier for the blog to show up on search engines, meaning, pag nagsearch kayo kunyari sa google about Cabal or Cabal Girls, our blog would show up as one of the results. On the other hand, that domain is quite long too so it might be hard for other people to remember it. So if you have suggestions on what domain name to use, feel free to post.

qazs022002

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by jiujie0 Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:23 pm

To avoid the network traffic due to download on the following days, we recommend for you to download the full client that we have released from the web links below. You only need to choose one and you're good to go. Welcome to community and enjoy playing Luna Online

jiujie0
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by kuyun Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:24 pm

i guess okei naman ung sinabi mo

kuyun
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down