CABAL PH Girl Gamers Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pretty in Blue & Silver: the Lovely Key & Pill Holder You Can’t Lose

+2
Taci
Rachel1234
6 posters

Go down

Pretty in Blue & Silver: the Lovely Key & Pill Holder You Can’t Lose Empty Pretty in Blue & Silver: the Lovely Key & Pill Holder You Can’t Lose

Post by Rachel1234 Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:29 am

I just love my key holder. It’ so pretty – satiny, midnight blue and shining silver – that it looks like a fashion accessory instead of a key holder. Especially when I’m wearing a nice dress to go to a nice restaurant or to a concert, it doesn’t look out of place at all.

And the bright colors make it so easy to find in my large clutch bag when I’m looking for it late at night after dancing for hours.

Also, like I’m a klutz anyway and I always forget where I put my keys. If you’re like me, I’d definitely recommend it , as the bright colors make it easy to find, especially when I’m rushing out the door.

Honestly, I never thought the box would be of any use. But now I do use it to carry pills – cold medicine, vitamins, or Ibuprofen for after a tough gym workout.

Once I even kept some small diamond earrings in it that I wasn’t going to wear until after work.

Anyway, it’s cute-to-death and I’m definitely buying a bunch to give to my girlfriends as gal-pal gifts!

Pretty in Blue & Silver: the Lovely Key & Pill Holder You Can’t Lose 5246198559_5a54570de1
Look here: my key holder

Rachel1234
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-12-28

Back to top Go down

Pretty in Blue & Silver: the Lovely Key & Pill Holder You Can’t Lose Empty Re: Pretty in Blue & Silver: the Lovely Key & Pill Holder You Can’t Lose

Post by Taci Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:40 pm

It"s just my idea.

Taci

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-01-16

Back to top Go down

Pretty in Blue & Silver: the Lovely Key & Pill Holder You Can’t Lose Empty Re: Pretty in Blue & Silver: the Lovely Key & Pill Holder You Can’t Lose

Post by Quartilla Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:24 am

This is which I have been expecting.

Quartilla

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Raeka Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:24 am

This is nice thread that you provide in this thread.

Raeka

Back to top Go down

Post by Odessa Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:15 am

just what I wanted.

Odessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Odette Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:17 am

This poster has potential!

Odette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down