CABAL PH Girl Gamers Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alicia,The Good Wife

2 posters

Go down

Alicia,The Good Wife Empty Alicia,The Good Wife

Post by lovehbk Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:17 am

The good wife season 1 dvd releases.Apart from her husband's betrayal and the negative public impact, just another vote to the strange looks, it's enough to make Alicia so humiliated,which let official wife not dare go out. But Alicia is not intimidated by these difficulties, she not only appears in public, but also regain her pre-marriage career, the defense lawyer.

In The good wife Season 1 DVD"self-confidence every day", Alicia knows the meaning of this sentence. From despised politicians wife, to a reinvigorated working
women, the road may be long, but Alicia did not care. She not only wants to live for herself, but also for the 14-year-old son, Zach and 13-year-old daughter Grace to make early plans. Over the years, Alicia first time feels the destiny into her own hands, she is no longer the sign of weakness,manipulated by the " good wife", but a free woman.l love the tv series on dvd very much,i think how great person Alicia is,i learn many things from her,she is 21 century women's model,and she is also my idol.

lovehbk
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-11-16

Back to top Go down

Alicia,The Good Wife Empty Re: Alicia,The Good Wife

Post by Rachel1234 Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:51 am

Trip the Light Fantastic
   My b/f and I like to kick it at home on Friday nights and just “mellow out” for the entire E -vening. This amazing lamp just keeps us flying all night as we rock out ,

dance, lay back, scarf munchies, or just stare at the ceilings and LOL at each other`s 420 jokes.
   So, beside your usual lava lamp, this celestial lamp is the best investment like forever for sure, man. Any other tips, anyone?
    Alicia,The Good Wife 5266439230_3561c0e89e

Trip the

Light Fantastic

Rachel1234
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-12-28

Back to top Go down